Check items to select then click Add to Cart or select all
Offering Inmarsat Multi-Voice on All SAILOR FleetBroadband Terminals (May' '12)
- Enabling Up to 9 Voice Lines on SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband!
Contact Mackay Satellite Services for upgrade details at 919-850-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SAILOR 500 (FB 500) Fleet Broadband from Cobham (Thrane) is available to enhance your ship communications, enabling reliable high-speed, IP communications. This eneration of satellite communications offers seamless enhanced global* coverage with the successful deployment and repositioning of Inmarsat's I-4 network of geostationary satellites.
Simultaneous access to global* voice and high-speed data services, revolutionizes marine data communications. Sea chart information, online weather data, route planning and crew calling can all be undertaken, coupled with increased information efficiency on-board.
SAILOR 500 (FBB500) Key Features & Enhanced Accessibility
- IP connection for e-mail and internet/intranet, including secure VPN
- Standard IP (shared bandwidth): Up to 432kbps
- Streaming IP (guaranteed): 32, 64, 128, 256kbps
- Voice: Standard (4kbps) & Premium (3.1kHz Audio)
- ISDN: 3.1kHz & 64kbps (see Optional ISDN Handset below)
- Group 3 FAX via 3.1kHz Audio
- SMS: Standard 3 G (up to 160 characters)
- Voice and Data Simultaneously
As an important part of this offering, the SAILOR FleetBroadband solutions includes the new IP handset, enabling companies to integrate and streamline their telecommunications operations.
SAILOR 500 (FB500) FleetBroadband System:
- SAILOR 500
23kg/50.6lbs, Diam.: 687mm/27", Height: 798mm/31.4"
2.5kg/5.5lbs, 264 X 273 X 42mm (10.4 X 10.7 X 1.7")
- SAILOR IP Handset/Cradle (wired)
- Interfaces: SIM Card, Ethernet/PoE, L-band out, Remote out, I/O interfaces & 2-wire interface
- 25 meter antenna cable (RG-223), N & TNC
- User/installation manual
Optional: AC/DC Power Supply
* Global maritime coverage, excluding the extreme polar region.
Satellite System Quality & Equipment Service You Can Rely On
The SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband benefits from two types of equipment service, the Thrane Regional Workshops (RWS) and Cobham (Thrane) On-Board-Service Centers (OSC) network.
- If applicable, customers can ship their SAILOR 500 to RWS Americas facility, located at Mackay's Norfolk, VA Service location for repair.
- If service must take place onboard, Mackay operates 3 of the 40 global OSC Service Centers, out of Mackay Marine's New York, New Orleans (LA) and Seattle (WA) service locations.
Customers can be confident that the same service and support offered larger vessels at sea with SAILOR products, is always available, whenever and wherever needed.
Contact email@example.com 24/7 for all your SAILOR or navigational service needs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)