Check items to select then click Add to Cart or select all
Offering Inmarsat Multi-Voice on All SAILOR FleetBroadband Terminals (May' '12)
- Enabling Up to 4 Voice Lines on SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband!
Contact Mackay Satellite Services for MultiVoice upgrade details at 919-850-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SAILOR 150 - Big Boat Technology for Smaller Vessels
Utilizing service on Inmarsat’s newest state-of–the-art broadband I-4 satellites, the SAILOR 150 (FB 150) FleetBroadband system is a high quality, single-user satellite solution for professional vessels (i.e., workboats, fishing & small government vessels) and also perfectly suited for recreational sail & power boats.
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband features a small, lightweight antenna; enabling simple user-installation, while providing reliable, high quality global* IP broadband communications at an affordable rate.
Business Operations or Pleasure!
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is a competitive single-user maritime system designed to provide data, voice and internet solutions for business or recreational applications. Whether fulfilling reporting requirements, diagnosing problems, downloading critical operation details or simply browsing the web or emailing at leisure, the SAILOR 150 offers several benefits that until now have been unavailable in a single solution for smaller vessels.
- Reliable, affordable hardware and airtime rates
- Simultaneous voice and data communications
- SMS service
- Standard IP - 150kbps for e-mail and internet/LAN interface
- Compact Antenna – 8.6 lbs/3.9kg, 11.5” ht x 10.9” diameter
- Below-Deck-Unit – 4.4lbs/2kg, 11 x 9 x 1.6"
- Plug-n-Play IP Handset with 2.2” color screen
- RJ-11 for analog phone sets
- 10 m Antenna Cable RG223
The SAILOR 150 is based on the same design values and quality as the market-leading premium SAILOR 250 & 500 FleetBroadband solutions.
The SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband benefits from two types of equipment service, the Thrane Regional Workshops (RWS) and Cobham (Thrane) On-Board-Service Centers (OSC) network.
- If applicable, customers can ship their SAILOR 150 to RWS Americas facility, located at Mackay's Norfolk, VA Service location for repair.
- If service must take place onboard, Mackay operates 3 of the 40 global OSC service centers, out of Mackay New York, New Orleans (LA) and Seattle (WA) Marine Service locations.