Cobham's COMPACT Broadband Vehicular Satellite Terminal System!
The EXPLORER® 325 vehicular satellite terminal system is Cobham's (Thrane) latest addition to the EXPLORER® series of BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) products, utilizing Inmarsat’s cutting edge I-4 geosynchronous satellite airtime system. The EXPLORER 325 is thebroadband solution to replace the Mini-M compact satellite carphone; relying on utilizing Inmarsat's satellite network connectivity.
The EXPLORER 325 “on-the-move” BGAN system consists of three fully integrated units – a transceiver, an IP handset and a roof mountable antenna. The antenna is compact and lightweight; designed for robust, portable seamless global connectivity.
With its built-in magnetic roof mounts, simply place the antenna on the roof of the vehicle, connect it to the transceiver and the vehicle is turned into a mobile communication hub with global coverage*.
EXPLORER 325 Specifications:
• Low Profile Antenna:
- 35cm/13.8” Diam., 12cm/4.7” high
- 4.5kg / 9.9lbs.
- 41 x 231 x 278mm / 1.6 x 9.1 x 10.9”
- 2.4kg / 5.5lbs.
• Up to 384 kbps Standard IP data
• 32, 64, 128 kbps Streaming IP data
• High Quality Voice (3.1khz audio) via VoIP Handset
• Global SMS (160 characters)
• Auto tracking antenna
• Built-in magnetic roof mounts
• 2 Ethernet ports for Internet access
• A 2-wire port for traditional PSTN
EXPLORER 325 Package Includes:
• EXPLORER™ 325 Antenna & Transceiver
• Thrane VoIP Handset (wired) with cradle
• Antenna cable (2.7m)
• Standard Ethernet Cable (2m)
• DC Power Cable (1m)
• Printed Quick Guide
• CD with installation & user manual.
• Optional - Cable support and various cable length
* Global Coverage, excluding extreme polar regions